What we are talking about when we say software
The web application framework, Ruby on Rails, with the addition of relational databases such as MySQL, is the basis of our implementations.
We provide the entire range of professional services for development, implementation and maintenance of individual applications:
- Needs analysis: what do you need, and what don't you?
- Concept: definition of the acceptance criteria
- Implementation: putting in place the application that suits your needs
- Migration: moving existing data to the new application
- Introduction/training: for individuals or across the organisation
- Operation: integration of the software within the new or existing infrastructure
- Service: Ongoing service and updates for the software according to contract
Due to short iteration cycles and release planning, there are opportunities at every stage to provide more guidance and make adjustments. This ensures that the application is always up-to-date with your current requirements.