Highly flexible enterprise content management
Impala CMS is specially designed for highly developed web-based information systems – and is therefore ideal for large Internet, intranet or extranet projects for industry, government and other organisations.
Outstanding scalability and availability
- Extensive internationalisation options (language selection, time zone and date format, UTF-8 support)
- Multi-client capability (feed several web presences from a single data source)
- Use of distributed infrastructure
- Quality control via integrated workflows and reminders; automatic content checking
- Data protection via highly developed rights management
- Includes portal framework
- Changes appear online within seconds (fully dynamic publishing)
- High performance, even on very large amounts of data
- Load and performance testing is possible at all project stages
Multi-site and decentralised implementation
Impala CMS can be implemented as a decentralised service. It can also maintain layouts and data to a uniform standard across numerous sites. This content service compares the relative hierarchy of document structures and adjusts the links in the content accordingly.